Natural edible oils, abundant in vitamin E, antioxidants and antimicrobial properties, have been used unceasingly in multiple cuisines and Ayurvedic medicine from time immemorial by Asian countries. Take your pick from our selection of healthy cold-pressed oils.
BUY NATURAL EDIBLE OIL
Natural edible oil is a fatty liquid typically extracted from various types of vegetables, plants, fruits, flowers, and seed tissues. Edible oil is usually extracted without any chemical processing and thus can be consumed directly or indirectly. It has various applications in food preparation like frying, sautéing, baking, and flavouring. They are extremely healthy since they contain various nutritional elements and come in different varieties and flavours based on their extraction source. Natural edible oils are a treasure trove of minerals, nutrients, vitamins, and antioxidants that
can help us lead a healthy lifestyle.
RURAL TREASURES RANGE OF EDIBLE COOKING OIL
At Rural Treasures, you can find two of the most popular and in-demand types of natural edible oils.
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil: Extra virgin coconut oil is a 100% natural, unrefined, chemical-free, and preservative-free oil which tastes and smells like real coconuts. Using age-old trusted traditional techniques, it is made by cold pressing fresh and raw coconuts; this helps in retaining all its nutrients and goodness. Extra virgin coconut oil is the most unrefined and pure version of coconut oil because it has not been deodorised or bleached, and it remains non-hydrogenised. The production of this type of oil is done naturally, without any application of heat, which does not lead to an alteration of the oil and additionally it provides a much more pronounced coconut flavour.
Mahua Seed Oil: Mahua seed oil is a 100% natural product that is unrefined, unbleached and non-hydrogenised to ensure that all its minerals, nutrients and natural antioxidants remain intact. This oil is freshly extracted from the seed kernels of the mahua fruit using age-old, trusted traditional cold-press techniques. The two major factors that make mahua seed oil a popular choice are numerous health benefits and a natural product free from synthetic compounds.
BENEFITS OF NATURAL EDIBLE OIL
● Natural edible oils are a rich source of various essential nutrients like vitamin C, vitamin E, fatty acids, antioxidants, and protein, that help in reducing the risk of coronary heart disease and chronic diseases like diabetes.
● They have anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antifungal properties.
● They promote heart health by maintaining blood sugar levels and increasing the levels of good cholesterol (HDL) and decreasing the levels of bad cholesterol.
● They help keep diabetes in check by controlling blood sugar spikes and insulin secretion, thus reducing the strain on our pancreas.
● They contain various properties that assist in eliminating the bacteria, parasites and fungi that cause gut issues, thus promoting digestive health.
● Natural edible oil helps in improving digestion and gut health due to the presence of essential fatty acids. Therefore, edible oil products can help in weight loss because it boosts our metabolism, is easy to digest and aids in the proper working of the thyroid and endocrine system.
● Edible oil products are extremely nourishing, soothing, and moisturising for our skin. Therefore, it boosts skin health and improves skin barrier function.
● They strengthen our hair and increase its flexibility. Therefore, massaging your hair with natural edible oil like extra virgin coconut oil can help prevent hair fall, dandruff, split ends and greying of hair.
● Buy edible oil online to maintain the overall fitness of the body or use it as a natural skin care product for glowing and radiant skin.
USES OF NATURAL EDIBLE OIL
● Natural edible oil like coconut oil contains certain fatty acids that are hard to find elsewhere and can handle high heat. Therefore, it is perfect for frying, roasting, baking, and sautéing at high temperatures.
● You can often substitute coconut oil for butter in baking recipes.
● You can directly consume a spoonful of virgin coconut oil for good health and immunity.
● Mahua oil is best used for low-temperature cooking.
● You can use natural edible oils as flavour enhancers and salad dressings.
● Natural edible oils can be used to make a healthier and better version of traditional Indian sabzis.
WHY BUY NATURAL EDIBLE OIL FROM RURAL TREASURES?
Natural edible oils are an indispensable ingredient in every kitchen, and that's why at Rural Treasures, we believe in providing you with pure, unrefined, and premium quality natural edible oils online. Our range of natural edible oils is enriched with essential nutrients and antioxidants that can help you lead a happy and healthy life.
You can use both extra virgin coconut oil and mahua seed oil for
Both edible oil and cooking oil can be used for food preparation.
Natural edible oil is a healthier choice for direct consumption because it is unrefined.
Our Extra virgin coconut oil(250ml) costs ₹510 and Mahua seed oil(250ml) costs ₹415.