Prep Time: 40 minutes Cooking Time: 20 minutes
4 Tbsp Coconut Milk Powder
150 ml lukewarm water
1/3 Cup cashews (soaked in hot water for 30 mins)
2 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
1 Tbsp garlic (minced)
1 Tbsp ginger (minced)
1 Cup onion (chopped)
1/4 Cup spring onion bulbs
1/2 Tsp cumin seeds
1 Cup broccoli florets
1/2 Tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
2 Cups of water
Spring onion (green)
1. Soak raw cashews and broccoli stems in hot water for 30 mins.
2. Prepare rich coconut milk by mixing Coconut Milk Powder with lukewarm water.
3. In a pot, add Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, garlic, ginger, cumin seeds, onions, spring onion bulbs and broccoli florets. Sauté until the onion turns golden brown.
4. Add water and Himalayan Pink Salt. Cook for 12 to 15 mins and stir occasionally.
5. Blend the soaked cashews, cooked vegetables and coconut milk until smooth.
6. Transfer into a bowl and garnish with spring onions, coconut milk, cilantro and croutons (optional).