Prep Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 1 hour
- 1 L full fat milk
- 1 tbsp sliced almonds
- 1 tbsp sliced pistachios
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- 2 tbsp Cane Jaggery Powder
1. Take 1 litre of full fat milk in a thick sauce pan. Bring it to a boil.
2. Collect the cream and stick it to the sides of the vessel.
3. Lower the flame and continue to cook the milk over low to medium heat. Stir occasionally. Continue to push the cream to the sides.
4. When the milk is reduced to 250 ml, turn the heat off then add the cardamom powder, cane jaggery powder, sliced almonds and pistachios.
5. Stir continuously for 3 minutes. Now scrape the cream from the sides and mix it with the thickened milk.
Let it cool. Best served chilled.