- Cuisine: Continental
- Dish: Appetizer's & Snacks
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup Coconut Jaggery Powder
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup choco chips
1. Thoroughly mix all the ingredients in a bowl. To make the recipe vegan, you can substitute eggs with flax eggs.
2. Portion the cookie dough into 9 balls and place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
3. Slightly press them to flatten them.
4. Bake at 170°C in a preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
Recipe contributed by Adiras Kitchen (Youtube)