CUISINE : Indian
DISH : Beverage
PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES COOKING TIME: 30 MINUTES
- 3 raw mangoes (kairi)
- 4 Tbsp Cane Jaggery Powder
- 1/2 Tsp cardamom powder
- 1-2 mint leaves for garnishing
How to make it:
1. Boil 3 hard raw mangoes in water until they soften.
2. Peel off the skin, mash the pulp and discard the seeds.
3. Add jaggery to the pulp and mix until well combined.
4. Your pulp for the panha is ready. You can store it in an airtight container and refrigerate it for up to 1 week.
5. Take 2 Tsp of the sweetened pulp, add the cardamom powder, cold water and stir well.
6. Add ice and garnish with mint leaves.