Prep Time: 15 minutes Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Coconut Jaggery Powder
- 2 large eggs*
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate or chocolate chips
*Eggs can be substituted with flax egg or aquafaba
Fill a kadhai or cooker up to an inch with salt or sand. Place a stand and cover the vessel with a lid. Let it heat over a low flame while the cookie dough is prepared.
- Line a plate with parchment paper and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, mix peanut butter, coconut oil and coconut jaggery powder. Add eggs and vanilla essence and mix until all the ingredients are combined well.
- Add coconut flour, baking soda and salt to the mix through a sieve. Combine the ingredients till a smooth batter is formed. Sprinkle in dome chocolate chips and gently fold it into the dough.
- Scoop out a tablespoon of dough onto the parchment paper. Portion out the rest of the dough similarly. Flatten the dough slightly with your fingers.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the cookies turn light golden brown.
- Let the cookies cool on the sheet for a few minutes; then transfer them to a cooling rack.
- Gluten Free