Dadpe Pohe Recipe - Rural Treasures
Prep Time: 4 Hours 15 minutes Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 150 gms Poha
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1 small tomato
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup grated cucumber
- 1 Tbsp Groundnut
- 1 Tsp Sugar
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
- 3-4 Green Chillies
- Coriander Leaves
- 1 Tsp Oil
- 1 Tsp Mustard Seeds
- 10-12 Curry Leaves
- Himalayan Pink Salt to taste
- In a big mixing bowl, add chopped onions, tomatoes, desiccated Coconut, grated carrot, cucumber, and coriander leaves together. Mix everything well and keep aside.
- In a pan, heat some oil. Add mustard seeds, curry leaves, green chilies & groundnuts.
- Sprinkle some water on the poha & add the poha to the onion mixture.
- Then add the tadka and mix everything well.
- Squeeze 1/2 lemon, himalayan pink salt to taste, and some sugar into this mixture and mix it well. Sprinkle some coriander leaves and serve with hot Kullad Chai.
Enjoy the kullad chai with hot Dadpe Pohe.😍
Leave a comment