- Cuisine: Indian
- Dish: Dessert
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 1 tbsp Coconut Milk Powder
- Warm water
- 1 tsp saffron
- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 tsp all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp grated coconut
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- Rose petals
- 1 tbsp chopped almonds
1. To make coconut milk, mix 4 tablespoons of the coconut milk powder in 200 ml of lukewarm water.
2. Soak the saffron in a teaspoon of the coconut milk.
3. Place a large pan over a medium flame and pour the coconut oil and then the coconut milk and stir.
4. Add the all purpose flour and mix well.
5. Now, add the grated coconut and mix well.
6. Continue to stir till the mixture thickens and add the saffron coconut milk, cardamom powder and sugar.
7. Transfer into a tray lined with parchment paper and freeze it for 5–6 hours.
8. Garnish with rose petals and almonds.
9. Cut in the desired shape.
Recipe contributed by savorytales (Instagram)