- Cuisine: Indian
- Dish: Mains
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 2 fish
- Red chilli powder
- Fish fry masala
- Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 banana leaf
- Green chillies
- 4 tbsp Coconut Milk Powder
- 200 ml water
- Chilli flakes
- Curry leaves
1. Take any fish and add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric, fish fry masala and lemon juice. Coat the fish in all the spices.
2. Fry it in a pan with extra virgin coconut oil.
3. Take a banana leaf and place it in the pan. Add the minced ginger and green chillies to it .
4. Then add the fried fish.
5. Mix 4 tablespoons of coconut milk powder with 200 ml hot water and pour it over the fish. Allow it to cook over medium flame.
6. Garnish it with chilli flakes and curry leaves.
Recipe contributed by that__smokin__thing (Instagram)