- Cuisine: Continental
- Dish: Appetisers & Snacks
Prep Time: 30 minutes Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 3 large potatoes
- 3 cups water
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
1. Preheat the oven at 250°C.
2. In a bowl, dissolve a teaspoon of vinegar in 3 cups of water.
3. Peel the washed potatoes. Slice them using a slicer or mandolin. Let the thinly sliced potatoes soak in the vinegar water for 20 minutes.
4. Then drain the water and pat dry the potato slices.
5. Add a tsp of salt and 2 tablespoons of extra virgin coconut oil to the potatoes and mix until all the slices are coated with oil.
6. Transfer the potato slices to a lightly greased baking tray.
7. Bake the potato slices in the preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes.