- Cuisine: Indian
- Dish: Mains
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup gram flour (besan)
- 1/4 cup wheat flour
- 1 small onion
- 2 green chillies
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp carom seeds
- 1/4 cup coriander
- 1 1/2 cup water
1. In a mxing bowl, add the coconut flour, gram flour, wheat flour, finely chopped onions, green chillies, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, corainder powder, carom seeds and salt. Combine all the ingredients well.
2. Add the corainder leaves and mix.
3. Gradually add water and knead the dough.
4. Take a small portion of the dough and roll it into a ball.
5. Cover a rolling board with a wet cotton handkerchief, place the dough ball on it and flatten it with your fingers.
6. Poke a hole in the middle of the thalipeeth with your finger.
7. Add 1 to 2 teaspoons of oil to a hot frying pan and cook the thalipeeth for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
6. Prepare more thalipeeths in a similar manner with the remaining dough.
8. Serve with a side of fresh curd.
Recipe contributed by Cook with Mayura Marathi (YouTube).