Prep Time: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 1/4 tbsp black peppercorns
- 3 tbsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp dry ginger powder
- 1 tbsp Palm Jaggery Powder
- 2 1/2 cups water
1. Dry roast the peppercorns and coriander seeds till they slightly brown.
2. Grind them into a fine powder and add ginger powder to the mixture. The sukku malli coffee powder is ready.
3. Boil water in a pan and add 1 tablespoon of the freshly prepared sukku malli coffee powder to it. Allow it to boil for 2 minutes.
4. Add palm jaggery powder and the let the water boil for a few seconds.
5. Filter this in a tea strainer and enjoy it hot.