- Cuisine: Indian
- Dish: Dessert
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 tbsp ghee
- 1/2 bowl vermicelli
- 3/4 bowl Coconut Milk Powder
- Roasted dry fruits
1. In a shallow pan, roast the vermicelli in ghee till it turns brown.
2. Add a bowl of water and let it boil for 6–8 minutes.
3. In the meantime, mix the coconut milk powder, sugar and a glass of water. Allow it to boil over a low flame.
4. Mix the coconut milk with the cooked vermicelli and let it cook for 6–7 minutes.
5. Garnish the kheer with roasted dry fruits and saffron.
Recipe contributed by donut_stop_eating8 (Instagram)