CUISINE : Continental
DISH : Dessert
PREP TIME: 20 MINUTES COOKING TIME: 8.5 Hours
- 30-35 lychees, peeled and de-seeded
- ¼ cup Desiccated Coconut
- ¼ cup milk powder
- 2 cup fresh cream
- 1 cup Coconut milk
- 1½ cups milk
- Add 1/4 cup sugar if needed
Making the ice cream:
- Blend the lychee, desiccated coconut, milk powder, fresh cream, coconut milk, regular milk and sugar into a smooth mixture.
- Transfer into an air-tight container and add some fresh cut lychee.
- Cover and freeze for 6 to 8 hours.
- Scoop out and serve.