Prep Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup thick poha
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 2 tbsp cashews
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/3 cup Palm Jaggery Powder
- 1/4 cup water
- Dry roast the poha in a pan. Once it turns crisp, keep it aside to cool.
- Grind the now coolpohainto a fine powder.
- In a pan, heat palm jaggery and water. Stir continuously to prevent burning. Turn the heat off once you get a syrupy texture. Let it cool down.
- In a clean pan, addgheeand chopped cashews. Fry them till the cashews brown.
- Add the groundpoha, cardamom powder and jaggery syrup. Stir the ingredients for a minute or two and then turn the heat off.
- Shape theladdusand set them aside to cool.
Leave a comment