- Cuisine: Continental
- Dish: Mains
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- 5 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 tbsp psyllium husk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp oil
- Homemade tomato sauce
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tomato
- Large green chillies
- Grated cheese
- Red chilli flakes
1. To make the base, mix the coconut flour, psyllium husk, salt and oil.
2. Add a little hot water at a time as you continue mixing the ingredients.
3. Once the dough is formed, cover it and set it aside for 30 minutes.
4. Knead the dough and divide it into 4 portions.
5. Place the dough between two parchment papers and flatten it with a rolling pin.
6. To get a perfect round shape, you can place and press any stainless steel lid on the flattened dough.
7. Heat a frying pan and cook the base on both sides over low flame.
8. Take the pizza base off the heat and spread a tablespoon of homemade tomato sauce on one side.
9. Add the paneer cubes, diced onions, tomatoes and green chillies.
10. Top it all off with grated cheese.
11. Add butter to a heated frying pan and place the pizza on it. Cover the pizza with a lid so the cheese melts.
12. Garnish with red chilli flakes and oregano.
Recipe contributed by Diet Kundali (YouTube)