CUISINE : Continental
DISH : Beverage
PREP TIME: 2 HOURS COOKING TIME: 20 MINUTES
- Hot water
- 1–2 teabags
- 2 lemon slices
- 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tsp Raw Organic Wildflower Honey (adjust the sweetness according to your taste)
- Mint leaves
- Dip 1 or 2 teabags in hot water and let it steep for 3 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags, let the tea cool down to room temperature and then refrigerate it.
- In a glass, add ice, a couple of lemon slices, honey as per your requirement and the cold tea.
- Add a few mint leaves and stir.
Shop Raw and Organic Wild Flower Honey now!