- Cuisine: Continental
- Dish: Appetizer's & Snacks
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 3 small bananas
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Jaggery
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a standard-sized muffin tin.
2. In a large bowl, mash the banana with a fork then add the melted butter, eggs, coconut jaggery and vanilla extract.
3. Using a whisk, mix the ingredients well.
4. In a separate bowl, mix together the coconut flour, baking soda, chocolate chips.
5. Mix the dry ingredients with the wet just until combined.
6. Fill each muffin cup to the top and decorate the tops with chocolate chips.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean.
8. Allow the muffins to cool on a cooling rack for about 5 minutes.
Your Coconut Muffins are ready!
Recipe contributed by tasty_healthy_bowl (Instagram)