Prep Time: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup Coconut Milk Powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- Sliced pistachios to garnish
1. In a kadhai, thoroughly mix the coconut milk powder and milk till there are no lumps.
2. Keeping the heat on low, continue to stir for a minute.
3. Add the ghee and powdered sugar and mix the ingredients well.
4. Now add the cardamom powder and stir.
5. Stir and cook continuously till it thickens to a dough-like consistency.
6. Transfer the contents into a mould greased with ghee and lined with butter paper.
7. Level it with a spoon or spatula and let it sit for two hours till it hardens.
8. Free the barfi from the mould and cut it into rectangular pieces.
9. Garnish each piece with a slice of pistachio.
Recipe contributed by Wow Foodz & Recipez (YouTube)