CUISINE : CONTINENTAL
DISH : BEVERAGE
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES COOKING TIME: 10 MINUTES
- Ice cubes
- 4 Tbsp Coconut Milk Powder
- 200 ml lukewarm water
- 100 ml cow's milk
- 1 Tbsp chocolate chips
- 40 g Coconut Jaggery
- 3 Tbsp chocolate sauce
- 2 Tbsp Wild Flower Honey
- 30 g Desiccated Coconut
- 40 g chocolate sauce
- 2 scoops of chocolate ice cream
How to make it:
1. Prepare rich and creamy coconut milk by mixing the coconut milk powder with lukewarm water. Stir well till there are no lumps and refrigerate it.
2. In a blender, add ice cubes, 1 tablespoon chocolate chips, coconut jaggery powder, 1 scoop of chocolate ice cream, cold coconut milk, cold cow's milk, chocolate sauce and blend it well. Keep it aside.
3. Take a serving jar, dip the rim in honey and coat it with desiccated coconut.
4. Pour the milkshake in the jar.
5. Top with chocolate ice cream, drizzle some chocolate sauce over it and sprinkle coconut jaggery and desiccated coconut.
Ta-da! You're chocolate coconut ice cream is done!