Prep Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 cup Coconut Jaggery Powder
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup carrot
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- Chopped walnuts
- Few drops of vanilla essence
1. Whisk together the coconut jaggery, milk and oil.
2. Then sift the wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon powder into the wet ingredients.
3. Combine well and add the grated carrots, walnuts, water and a few drops of vanilla essence. Whisk again till there are no lumps.
4. Transfer the batter into muffin/cupcake liners and bake at 170°C for 15 minutes.
Recipe contributed by flavours_attack (Instagram)