- Cuisine: Continental
- Dish: Dessert
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tbsp Coconut Milk Powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup/honey
- 1 kiwi
1. Mix the coconut milk powder with water and froth well for a min.
2. Add in chia seeds and maple syrup. Mix well and set aside to bloom for 15 minutes.
3. Add a sliced kiwi in each ice cream mould and fill the cavities with the coconut–chia mixture.
4. Freeze overnight or at least 6–7 hours.
Recipe contributed by yummy_n_healthy_food_recipe (Instagram)