Prep Time: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 tsp rock salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1-2 tsp honey/maple syrup
1. Blend all the ingredients together in a mixer to make the pancake batter.
2. Ladle a spoonful of the pancake batter into a greased hot pan.
3. Let it cook for 2-3 minutes. Flip the pancake once golden brown and let the other side cook for a few minutes.
4. Garnish with chocolate sauce, honey or fruits.
Recipe contributed by seebeyondmeds (Instagram)