Prep Time: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 200 ml cow's milk
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup chopped dark chocolate
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup Coconut Jaggery Powder
- Coconut Jaggery Powder to garnish
1. Make the coconut milk by mixing 4 tablespoons of Coconut Milk Powder with 200 ml of lukewarm water.
2. Warm the cow's milk in a thick-bottomed saucepan over low flame.
3. Mix the unsweetened cocoa powder and dark chocolate in the simmering milk.
4. Once the ingredients are combined, turn the flame off.
5. Add the coconut jaggery powder, coconut milk, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt to taste. Stir for a minute.
6. Divide between mugs. Top it off with marshmallows and coconut jaggery powder.