- Cuisine: Indian
- Dish: Dessert
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 4 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 4 tbsp grated coconut
- 4 tbsp Coconut Jaggery Powder
- 2 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 cup milk
1. In a heated pan, add the ghee and roast the coconut flour.
2. Add the grated coconuts and combine well.
3. Now, incorporate the coconut jaggery powder and cardamom powder in the mixture.
4. Gradually add the milk and stir.
5. Let the mixture cool down slightly and then shape the pedhas.
Recipe contributed by foodie_actor_engineer
- Gluten Free