- Cuisine: Indian
- Dish: Dessert
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup semolina (sooji)
- 3 tbsp ghee
- 5 cashew nuts
- 10 raisins
- 1 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 3 tsp boiled milk
1. In a large kadhai, dry roast the semolina for 2–3 minutes over a low flame.
2. Blend it into a fine powder.
3. Roast the cashews in ghee till they turn golden brown, add the chopped raisins and roast for a few more seconds. Set them aside.
4. Now, roast the coconut flour and ground semolina in the ghee for around 3 minutes.
5. Add the cardamom powder, roasted cashew and raisins and combine the ingredients over a low flame.
6. Add the condensed milk and mix well.
7. Fold in 2 to 3 tablespoons of boiled milk and cook for another 5 to 6 minutes.
8. Prepare the laddus by greasing your hands with ghee and shaping the dough into small balls.
Recipe contributed by She Cooks (Youtube)