Prep Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 4 cups grated carrots
- 4 cups milk
- 1 cup Coconut Jaggery Powder
- 1 tbsp chopped cashews, almonds and pistachios
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
1. Roast the grated carrots in ghee in a pre-heated pan. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
2. Add the milk and cook over a high flame for 13 minutes while stirring occasionally.
3. Lower the flame to medium and add the cardamom powder, coconut jaggery powder as well as the chopped cashews, almonds and pistachios. Mix well and cook for an additional 4 minutes.
4. Keep stirring to prevent the mixture from sticking to the pan and burning.
5. Turn the stove off as the mixture becomes dry.